Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Welcome to WebThunder!!

Hey All..
Welcome to "WebThunder", a blog i had created in my college days. Those days i was not aware how powerful a blog can be and how good i can make use of. After that over the years reading into lot many blogs looking for solutions and facts has inspired me to go ahead with my own one. So with addition to one of my already available blog on - mahaveersingh.wordpress.com i shall also actively blogging on here. This shall be an active blog to concentrate more on the Data Warehousing concepts and on the ETL tool Informatica.

I am currently a Business Analyst and a software engineer working in the busy and always active city of Chennai (India). Besides the chaos and Chores filled day, hoping to get myself active on the blog and in a way keep things moving forward as this will always be a good place to share and learn. I always welcome all your comments which can help in making this place a real value for all of us.
Thanks all!!




No comments:

Post a Comment